Guests Post for Real Estate Agents
Many posts are shared for free on our website each month, take advantage of our service and share your posts, breaking news and press releases with us.
First things, let’s define our terms.
“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog.We offer this on our own site.
It’s a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.
Submit A Guest Post For Free
The Property Portal housesinsale.co.uk is a Advertising Service Website for Estate Agents, Direct Home Owners and other Real Estate related entities who want to sell or rent a property in the UK. Get in front of buyers and sellers and get more leads with HousesInSale, the real estate portal where you can list blogs and articles.Guest blogging can be an extremely consistent and fast way to build your email list and relationships with the people in your market.
Before to begin, your first task is to decide what your goal for guest blogging is. Knowing this goal is key in determining the right kind of blogs to submit guest posts to.Typically there are three main goals for guest blogging.
1. Positioning yourself as an authority and well-known name in the industry.(Guest posting builds relationships)
2. Getting exposure back to your website.(Guest posting is great for search engines)
3. Building backlinks to your website.(Guest posting introduces you to new people)
The Guidelines For Blog Submitting
It’s free to post a blog, but I ask you:
- Link to my site including this code: ‘<a href=”https://www.housesinsale.co.uk/”>HousesInSale</a> – Listing Properties Has Never Been So Easy ‘
- Promote it on Twitter
- Share it on Facebook
- Post must be well written in perfect English
- About Autor
- An article that feels too short or that lacks depth, will be sent back. The post must be a minimum 1500 words with appropriate sub-headers and short, easy-to-digest paragraphs.
- Be specific and get into exact details.
- Send the right format (word text) formatted for WordPress.
- We will review your post and let you know if it’s a good fit, and give you feedback within the URL.
- You reserve the copyright to the content itself, you may publish it on your blog or elsewhere.
- Please only send original content – we ask that any guest posts you submit to us are your own work
- I reserve the right to reject or amend posts. I may also remove previously authorised articles from the blog without prior warning.
- Read Terms and Conditions
Send Your Post